Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sending Condolences

The boys will be using Nick's home as base camp in December.  Many of you have asked about where to send consolences.  Please use this blog as one of your options, just leave a comment on this post (the boys will see it immediately).

For those of you wishing to send a consolence, please send them to Park Memorial Funeral Home in Edmonton (780) 426-0050.

In lieu of other tributes, donations may be made to the Cross Cancer Institute, Alberta Cancer Foundation, 11560 University Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6G 1Z2. Donations can be made online here.

4 comments:

  1. AS A FAMILY YOU WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE UNCLE NICK AS A HUSBAND FATHER GRANDFATHER WHAT A GREAT FAMILY TO BE PROUD OF CREATING MANY SUCCESSES WITH SUCH A VIBRANT DAD SOOOO MANY MEMORIES AND SO MUCH LOVE HOW HE LOVED YOU BOYS NO WORDS CAN SAY MAY U FIND COMFORT IN ALL THE LIVES HE SO TOUCHED UNCLE NICK HAD A GREAT LIFE TAKE THE GREAT MEMORIES AND EMBRACE THEM
    WITH LOVE JEANETTE XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELEN SO SORRI FOR UR LOSS OF A GOOD FRIEND AND CAMPANION UNCLE NICK SPOKE SO MUCH ALWAYS SAID WHAT A GOOD WOMAN YOU ARE LOVED U VERY MUCH ENJOYED YOU VERY MUCH THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR HIM MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU WELL THROUGH THIS TIME TAKE CARE JEANETTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Nick was the glue that held the family together,were it not for him I would not know about your lives, your children. It was fate that I phoned his house one day this summer because he had not answered my e-mails for awhile. He left much unsaid but I knew he was ill and I knew he knew. It made me sad and I am saddened even more because I did not get to see him. They were quite a family, these Ochottas. Our lives were enriched having known them, being part of them. My thoughts are with you and yours at this time. Your cousin Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behalf of my mother, Mary Kostash, and myself, I send Nick's family heartfelt condolences on Nick's passing. His generation is leaving us so memories are all the more precious.

    Myrna Kostash

    ReplyDelete